Description: www. xiujun. com fibergls @ pub. nt. jsinfo. net
Glass block is produced from silicate materials such as high-grade
glass sand, soda ash and quartz powder by melting and processing.
It is innocuous and has no polluting and peculiar smell, it is
genuinely green and environmental conservation products.
It is a new type of building and decorating matericals and widely
used in indoor and outdoor wall decoration with the advantages as
beautiful design, simple building, clean and convenience.
Heat and sound insulation, light transmitting and refracting
capabilities, opacity, highintensity,
eroding-resistant, damp-resistant, pressure-resistant, a
brasion-resistant, moisture-resistant .
Their pattern are exquisite, elegant and splendid.
( direct) Clear/ transparence, cocktail, parallel line, misty,
cloudy, ( sea) wave, lattice, cycle rhombus, oblique line,
tangerine skin, diamond, ice flower, double star, well shape,
rhombus, meteor, pink misty cloudy.
How to use:
1. White cement, silver sand, construction gluewater and water will
be mixed into sand slurry according to the proportion of 10: 10:
2. Install the orientation bracket in the shape of cross and T.
3. Lay the glass brick with sand slurry from the bottom to the top.
4. Move away the excrescent board on the bracket after the work
5. Move the surplus mixture mortar between the joint of two block
and make the joint smoothly.
6. Clean the surface of the block and paint the joint between
glass block Images